Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On track

I love being motivated and strong, it's the best feeling. You have to take advantage of it while it's around and kick it's arse.

I'm doing that.

We had a birthday at work today, I had to go and buy fancy cakes (can highly recommend Croissant D'or for anyone travelling to Canberra and needing cake! It's on West Row in Civic). So I chose and purchased said cakes, and took them back to the office, set the table, called everyone to afternoon tea and sat and ate my yoghurt and drank my water - and felt very smug!

Someone actually said they admired my willpower - well I don't normally have it so when it's around I have to make full use of it.

But that did make me feel much better.

2 comments:

sue

Good for you!

Chris H

AAAAhhhh you have stong willpower mate! Way7 to go.
Water though! UUUUGGGGHHHHH!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP